SweepWidget offers a generous affiliate program where you earn 25% recurring revenue of all the paid users you refer!
Users have the option to sign up for 4 plans.
- Pro monthly – user pays $29, you get $7.25 monthly recurring revenue.
- Pro annual – user pays $290, you get $72.50 annual recurring revenue.
- Business monthly – user pays $49, you get $12.25 monthly recurring revenue.
- Business annual – user pays $490, you get $120.25 annual recurring revenue.
- Premium monthly – user pays $99, you get $24.75 monthly recurring revenue.
- Premium annual – user pays $990, you get $240.75 annual recurring revenue.
- Enterprise monthly – user pays $199, you get $49.75 monthly recurring revenue.
- Enterprise annual – user pays $1,990, you get $490.75 annual recurring revenue.
You’re eligible to request a payout after 30 days from a successful customer payment.
For example: if the user pays for 5 months of the pro plan, you will earn 25% of each payment. We disburse payments once per month.
Note: SweepWidget pays a 4% transaction fee to our payment processors Stripe and Braintree for every transaction. Therefore you keep 25% after the 4% transaction fee that we pay. Example: if a user signs up for a $49, plan, we must pay a 4% transaction fee of $1.96. Therefore, you would keep 25% of $47.04 which is $11.76.
How are affiliate links tracked?
If a user visits SweepWidget using your affiliate link, a cookie will be stored that says you referred them. If they purchase a paid plan at anytime time in the future, you will be credited. This ensures that you’ll definitely get credit for the signup.
How do I sign up to the affiliate program?
Once you’re logged in, navigate to your account and click Account Settings.
Copy your Referral link and start sharing.
How to request a payout?
You will be able to track signups from your affiliate dashboard. You will be eligible to request a payout 30 after the user has paid granted there are no cancellations or refunds.
Feel free to contact us if you have any questions about our affiliate program.
How are payments disbursed?
You can accept payments in either the form of a SweepWidget account credit, or a cash payment to your checking account.
For affiliate payouts, you must have an active checking account in you or your company’s name. We use wise.com to send payments via wire transfer or ACH. We can send payouts internationally to the following approved countries.
In order to receive a payout, you will need to provide your name, street address, and checking account/routing number.